Indian here who lives with parents and moving out is not an option for atleast a year or so. Not only is my mom a wonderful chef who cooks delicious aromatic Indian dishes on a near daily basis(very carb heavy) but my dad also eats way too much junk food. He always stocks the home with various different kinds of deep fried snacks, cookies, chocolates, ice cream etc
I usually can avoid these foods but you know when youre few kilos deep into a cut and have one of those weeks where you're feeling low and irritated? Yeah I end up eating those unhealthy foods and undoing a lot of progress
And I feel that desire to eat also sort of builds up because day after day I'm seeing these tasty things and I keep avoiding them but subconsciously the desire to eat them is there or atleast the mouthfeel of crunching on that crisp wafers or something is always adding up I feel.
If I was living alone I would never get these unhealthy food stuffs in my home in the first place but now that thats not an option, how do I diet when living with my family who eat so much junk food?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30gXIjX
No comments:
Post a Comment