r/contrave seems like a pretty small group. Curious how many people here are using it/have used it. Drinking a lot of water.
Took the first dose in the morning with Dramamine-N just in case. I’ve felt really tired all day with a very slight, dull headache.
Went grocery shopping. Normally, I would impulse buy something sweet... walked down the candy aisle, looked at everything, nothing interested me. Same thing in the aisle with cookies. Finally went to the bakery, looked around for a while and thought hmmm that chocolate thing looks interesting but lost interest while the woman behind the counter was helping someone else. Walked to the checkout with only the things I actually needed.
Is this lack of interest all in my head? Placebo effect perhaps? Can’t imagine this works on the first dose.
I will add that ~15 hrs after the dose, after dinner I felt like I needed something sweet so I just got a small handful of frozen, mixed berries from the freezer and felt satisfied.
Getting ready for bed and my neck feels a bit stiff/tense like I’d had a stressful day at work.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2M0IX17
No comments:
Post a Comment