Calories to lose weight?

I currently weight 290 pounds and am 6'3. I would like to drop to about 220 pounds to get to an actual healthy weight. How many calories do I need to be eating to start losing weight at a respectable pace. My calorie counts for the past week have been around 1600-1800 calories while eating twice a day.

I really haven't been eating much more than 2000 calories for a while. I've been around 290 for a good while now without really gaining or losing weight.

So my current stats would be Male 290 pounds, 6'3, 22 years old.

I'm just looking for a good calorie intake that would be good for me on a daily basis.

submitted by /u/Venomoth14
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OEJjgc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...