Not done yet, but I'm getting there. First 6 months I lost 90 lbs of fat. The next 6 months, I focused on gaining, or at least improving the muscle I had. Down more than 135 lbs in the last year and can't wait to see what my progress looks like in another year and 3 more pictures!
I eat low carb/keto , do lots of intermittent fasting, often OMAD, try to always be in a calorie deficit or at least not go over my maintenance calories, and use resistance bands for 10 minutes every day except sunday.
Still way too stressed, need to do some form of cardio, so I ust started walking a mile a day, and need to get more sleep. But my health is so so much better in just under a year, it's surreal.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZmiLkO
No comments:
Post a Comment