Where to start

I'm 26 F 5'8" and I weigh 310lbs. I told myself this year would be the year I take my life back, but I've become so overwhelmed by changing my eating habits and working I just stopped. Even when I did go to the gym the sessions were always cut short from my lower back cramping to the point where it hurts to walk. I did go to a doctor about it and all they said was to lose weight and that would help. I drive for a living so most of my day is spent sitting and my lunches are what I can fit in a backpack. My SO keeps saying they'll be supportive but immediately turns to fast food if they don't feel like cooking. I work long days and don't always feel like making dinner but I don't want fast food.

I would appreciate any advice or tips on getting journey so I can start feeling like myself again. It's hit the point where my weight truly affects my everyday life and I almost want to give up all together. I really feel alone since my friends are body positive unless you want to lose weight and my spouse doesn't want to be my fitness journey partner.

submitted by /u/Romaniraptor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WE1bLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...