Today I had my doctor point out that if I don't get my weight down fast and keep it down I will never be able to have a surgery to make me walk properly.
I was born with bad hips and severe hip Dysplasia. I'm now 19 and 271 lbs. My doctor is refusing to do the surgery because of the risk of putting me under and the high chance of my body rejecting the new hips with how unhealthy I am. My mentally abusive mother thinks that all of this is made up dnd that I paid the doctor to say I'm unhealthy so I can force the family to eat what I want. I need to lose this weight do that I can get my new hips and finally get away from the abuse.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Wc6rRH
No comments:
Post a Comment