TDEE of 1330, but can eat more than that without gaining weight?

So I’m 20F, and 5’1, so quite petite. Recently I’ve started to re-evaluate my calorie intake, as I’ve not been losing weight. I was previously eating around 1800, as I can maintain on around 2100.

I run or walk most days of the week, and workout around 3-4 days of the week also. Recently, I’ve gotten a very active job as a cleaner (like in the past two weeks).

I’ve been reading a lot of posts on reddit about petite women eating 1200-1500 (or less) to lose weight, so do you think I should do that? I’m just confused as previously I was tracking my calories and was shocked that I could maintain on such a high amount compared to other people here. However, I can’t seem to lose eight either on the 1800 calorie limit. I used multiple calorie calculators online and my TDEE came to be around 1330.

So, should I decrease my calories to around that and see if I lose weight? Also, why do you think I can maintain on such a high number??

submitted by /u/rachcoffee4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IMIFXE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...