So I started trying to lose weight sometime around the beginning of May, SW: 274lbs. CW: 259.8, which is bugging me because last week I weighed 259.4 I mean I know it isn't a huge gain but according to my calorie intake (deficit) I should have lost 2 lbs. I did feel very bloated this Monday morning though and I'm not sure if that haa anything to do with my weight being high. I'm not sure what I did wrong, I count my calories very specifically, if I feel like something is being counted wrong I add extra calories so I overestimate instead of under. I have been walking consistently 3 or 4 miles 5 days a week. I started adding some aerobic exercise also and a bit of weights, but idk if that is affecting me. I know I'm getting upset over something small, but I feel like a failure.
Someone help me understand what I did wrong and didnt lose any weight this week :/
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MsJMkp
No comments:
Post a Comment