I need help. For the past year I have been calorie counting and have gotten to a weight I'm happy about. When I started this journey I quickly came to the conclusion that I would have to count calories for the rest of my life. Or at least the foreseeable future. We all know this can be difficult, but I've managed to mostly get into the habit and have been quite successful. But so far, I've basically had complete control over my world. My dad and brother ate out every night, and I cooked for myself. However, as the title suggests, things have changed. My dad is getting married and we just combined families. His fiance actually cooks, but obviously doesn't worry about calories when she cooks. My family knows I count calories, but it seems like they think I just eat healthily. What should I do? It seems unreasonable to try and get her to worry about calories when she cooks, but I need calorie counting to stay on track. I was thinking that maybe I should just ask if I can eat my own food instead of what she cooks, but I don't want to insult her. I really don't know what to do, but I am certain that I will do what I need to in order to stay at my current weight.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IpBa8U
No comments:
Post a Comment