I gained 19-20 pounds on my 7 day vacation. How much of it is real weight?

Right before my 7 day vacation, I was 150 pounds. Am 5'6 female. During vacation, I went out to eat with family, 6 out of the 7 days (specifically in the evenings for dinner). Each time I ordered something, I made sure to put half of it in a to-go container and would finish the other half for breakfast or lunch the following days. A few days during the vacation I even skipped breakfast or lunch all together because I was busy biking, swimming, or hiking in the morning or afternoon. Other days during the vacation, I would go on a long walk in the evening before settling down for bed. I was active during this vacation. Once I got back home from vacation yesterday morning, the scale read 20 pounds heavier at 170. I was in disbelief so I then tried a different scale which read 19 pounds heavier at 169. I'm so confused and freaking out. I thought I was doing so well with portion control during vacation not to mention the 2-3 hours of workouts per day because of all the hiking, swimming, and walking. Where did this rapid weight gain come from?

submitted by /u/Fat2Fit91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2I4tE4B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...