For me, chocolate milk is like soda for other people. I hate soda though. My parents would always give me a bottle of chocolate milk to school as a child, and now I’m addicted. I drink two bottles of it daily and I realize that it’s a huge part of my weight gain and the reason why I can’t lose weight. So I’ve decided to completely remove it from my life, and it’s waayyy harder than I imagined! i cut down to one bottle of chocolate milk and eventually tried cutting down to 0, which I failed for countless days cause I have 0 self control. But I managed to do it for the entire day today! I couldn’t stop cold turkey and if I did, I don’t think I could have stopped my self today from drinking it. So for people struggling with soda or whatever certain food, cutting it down slowly is the way to go. It helped me, a 17 yr old with 0 self control, at least.
TLDR: Managed not to drink my biggest weakness, chocolate milk, the entire day! I did this by slowly cutting it out of my life.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2wHHcMG
No comments:
Post a Comment