How to stop eating unhealthy foods that I crave every day?

Hi so I’m fairly new to this sub and I just wanted to get some advice regarding dieting. Recently, I’ve started to go to the gym again and it’s been great - I’ve been getting a lot of workouts down and I’ve been feeling great in that aspect. I’m 23f, a fairly normal weight of 147lb at 5”6, ‘slim-thick” build and I’ve always had a high metabolism from childhood up until maybe last year where I noticed I put on a bit of weight around my stomach area (where I’ve always had a naturally slim waist, flatish stomach area).

From last year my weight started ‘yo-yoing’ and my metabolism isn’t as strong as it was hence the weight gain around the stomach. The big problem I have is my diet - it is the hardest thing ever and I have zero self control/self discipline to cut out unhealthy foods that I crave almost daily (ice cream, Coca Cola, chocolates, cookies etc) my sweet tooth has always been on high and no matter how hard I try, I cannot shake the cravings. I am quite a fussy eater and unfortunately majority of the foods I like are unhealthy (except fruits which I LOVE). But again, no matter which diet I start, I instantly break it if I see something I want in that moment.

How do I curb this and is there any tips for losing stomach fat/slimming down the waist? Also any tips regarding food replacements and slimming foods targeted for torso area?

submitted by /u/amkamamkam
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ICLx9q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...