HELP! I feel like I’ve been dieting for years now

I’m 19, 5’4 and I feel like I’ve been dieting dieting for the last few years now and it seems like I’ve only gained weight instead of losing it !!

Always thought I was fat because I was bigger than my family starting at 13 when I was 120 lb so have always been thinking about calories and guilt eating up to now and exercising 3-4 times a week, but I actually gained weight and fat!! 150lbs now and my pants from last years don’t fit

Told myself this is the last straw and will diet crazy for the next month to lose as much as possible...but u don’t know if this will work or if I’m just going to be stuck gaining weight forever !

Any tips or advice pls help

submitted by /u/werkit27
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2wMg3Zj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...