Body Positivity and Support at Work

Hi Yall, I thought I would share a positive story that happened at work today.

The girls in my office have been loosing weight and gaining weight. We all brought in our clothes and traded. It was such a blast. We cleaned out our closets and went shopping all at the same time.

It felt really nice to be able to publicly share my size (XL-2XL) with other people and everyone be supportive. It felt great to give my old clothes to someone who’s excited to fit into them, and have new clothes that fit and I’m excited to wear!

I know all work places aren’t like this. Ive been in my fare share of toxic environments. I felt blessed to have such a none judgy “shopping trip”.

submitted by /u/Harveyquinn6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Ik62I1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...