A question for those who overcame food addiction/issues...

Would you say your success was due to your own willpower? Or did you gradually develop better eating habits with incremental changes? Did therapy help you address the underlying issues with food? What strategy worked for you?

I have successfully lost weight in the past however I never managed to resolve the core issue of why I overate and so I gained it all back and more. I am halfway to ny goal now, however I have been at a plateau for a while due to the fact that food is still my go to comfort whenever I feel stress or anxiety.

I want to neutralize food and not obsess over it as much as I do now so I'm looking for advice from those who have previously had success. Thanks in advance for any responses!

submitted by /u/idtheftisnotajoke
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WJ5O6j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...