30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 5

Hello losers,

Weight by end of month 239 - 241: 241.4 this morning. I don't believe it for a second. I didn't have a usual dinner & I was dehydrated AF. 245.0 trend weight.

Stay in calorie goal (weekly average): I finished yesterday under calorie goal which is weird. The night went a little sideways & I didn't stress eat so it's a win. Not sure what's going on tonight but I'll keep it in check. X/4 weeks.

Exercise 5 days a week: Not sure what I'll get up to today. I'm exhausted so it maybe another rest day, we'll see 3/5 days.

Self-care journaling once a week & love journals: I'll get after this again on the weekend. Haven't done love journals yet. 1/4 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: I should book a pedicure. No really self. Also I should schedule an eye exam, mama needs new glasses. 1/4 weeks.

Practice drawing with pencils/art supplies: Due to some comment inspiration from yesterday's post I kinda wanna draw a vegetarian T-Rex flossing bits of tree out of its teefers. 3/5 days.

On a fun note, the mods are going to add the DAC post to the daily directory post so y'all can find the previous day's post easier! How cool is that?!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Xt7M8f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...