What song(s) get you moving and grooving and ready to workout?

I realized that my workout/running playlist hasn't been updated in about 2.5 years and as I was working out last night I found myself skipping song after song because they've lost their "touch".

So, /r/loseit, what song(s) get your blood flowing and ready to conquer your workout? Hell, it doesn't even have to be a song - it could be a motivational piece or anything audio!

Feel free to link to youtube, spotify, or whatever source you've got. I know links typically get removed by auto-mod, but feel free to dump them in this post!

submitted by /u/denovosibi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JBMPUo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...