I've reached around 140kg, and since then I started dieting and going to the gym. I lost 40kg in around less than a year, I dropped to 100KG then for some personal reasons I lost control of my diet and started overeating again, I gained back 10kg. I started dieting again 7 weeks ago, I lost 3kg in 2 weeks. 2 weeks later, my weight didn't binge, I decided to do intermittent fasting.
For the past 3 weeks, I've been doing a 20/4 intermittent fasting, I fast for 20 hours up to 8PM then I eat a balanced ~1500-1600 calories diet in the last 4 hours.
Here's the thing now, everyday I check my weight before and after I eat, before eating I weight like 106-107kg and after I eat 108-109kg. I even started going 4 times weekly to the gym rather than 3. I feel better, as in a bit less "bulky", but the scale doesn't show it.
I've been having constipation problems also, I've been unable to poop without a laxative, even though I'm taking fiber pills and I have a salad daily. Is my body retaining water? I really don't know what's going on.
I'm gonna give this intermittent fasting 1 more week hoping to see some progress... any hints are appreciated.
EDIT:
27, 107kg, M, 181cm. Yes, I track my calories daily, I'm unsure whether eating the entire meal in one go is the issue here or not. I usually eat my meal in 1 go at 8pm then 2 hours later I eat greek yogurt and some strawberries.
The cheap scale I have shows 39% fat, 42% water and 2505 calories TDEE.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W7Ehfp
No comments:
Post a Comment