Wearing croptops has helped me lose weight?

Kind of a weird post but I just wanted to share in case anyone else wants to try haha.

Recently I've been losing motivation to work out and eat healthy. I am constantly tempted by my friends, by my family, and just by going outside. I also feel worse by wearing my normal loose clothes because it makes me look even fatter. So self esteem and confidence was at an all time low.

On a whim a few days ago I decided to try on an old crop top. Surprisingly still fits, but way tighter. However, an amazing thing happened: I felt fucking sexy haha. It was a huge boost to my self esteem. I realized that even though I might not think my current body is ideal, I can still be hot sometimes. I put a crop top everyday to work out, plus when I face any temptations I think "Well, I want to be able to wear that crop top tomorrow without feeling bloated when I work out, so I shouldn't eat this". It has literally given me a 10x boost in motivation to get a toned body(which has led me to work out more) and to stop eating junk food.

Just a disclaimer, the whole time I'm wearing a crop top my body unconsciously does a stomach vacuum the whole time lol. So it looks like a flat stomach which is why I like wearing crop tops(motivates me to make that flat stomach a reality). This will probably only work if you're only 5-10 pounds overweight like I am, when you lose your motivation because you're so close to your goal anyways.

Don't give up! Get that banger body!

submitted by /u/afraidofhate
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2K580yp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...