Hey guys.
I’ve got 8.7 pounds to loose in the next two weeks (June 7th)
I have been loosing weight at a rate of about 2-3 pounds for the last 4 months and have lost 100 in total.
Problem is. I signed up for Healthy Wage and made a wager on myself. I seem to have hit a lull and cannot loose weight anymore...just weighed in discouraged because the last two days I’ve been killing it and didn’t loose anything.
My gut reaction is to stick to small mixed protein/Fruit shakes for breakfast and lunch and then have a small meal of protein and simple carbs for dinner.
Basically anytime the next two weeks I’m able to “weigh in” and claim my prize so honestly the quicker the better.
(I know it’s probably not the most healthy thing, but this isn’t a long term plan)
Any advice?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2K1jHGr
No comments:
Post a Comment