Stuck at 79KG.

Apologies if this is a stupid/Over asked question. I'm an 18 year old male. I used to be pretty active and used to play for a football team.

However in a span of 1 year, my weight increased from 72KG to 85KG owing to a sedantry lifestyle along with junk food.

I began going to the gym last month and I have dropped down to 79KG. I have noticed that my weight has not been dropping for almost a week and half now. I have incorporated swimming daily in the evening to hasten the process.

I have muesli in the morning along with fruits and a solid lunch in the afternoon. I don't really eat dinner but have an apple or a banana if I'm hungry.

Is this normal? I tend to be impatientand I'm getting slightly frustrated.

submitted by /u/sideacc1234
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Qkdbf8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...