My boyfriend and I both joined a gym that is a bit costly thanks to the advice and support of many of you in this group. My boyfriend has been consistently running, swimming, and lifting since we have joined last month, and he is down 15 lb. I believe this is his longest streak in the past year. He has been giving up most of his free time to stay committed to his goals. He used to come home and watch tv and movies with me and sit at the library and do homework with me, but now he doesn’t rush home anymore to be sedentary - he goes to the gym and even pulls over and runs on his way home from work. It helps him split up his drive and get active. I am just so proud of him! His consistency and commitment has also helped me on my fitness journey. It’s easier to stay on track when you have an accountability person. He is my biggest supporter and genuinely wants me to succeed.
I just love him and wanted to share this with all of you :)
(SV/NSV)
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Vn82bL
No comments:
Post a Comment