Hi loseit, I've relatively new to dieting and exercise and finally kinda found a rhythm (after about 2 months).
I'm 5'11" and started at ~215 and have come down to 206-207. It's been slow, but I've been trying to tune it to about 2lb/wk till 175.
I'm not doing keto or IF or anything, just eating fewer than 1500 Calories/day and sticking primarily to fish and veggies.
Anyway, the past 3-4 weeks I've noticed I'm growing facial hair significantly faster and way more oily. Like my face hasn't really broken out since highschool and I'm 23 now.
I sleep better and both myself and my friends are finally noticing some progress. But looking like I just got sprayed with PAM is bugging me.
Any tips on how to reduce the grease? Or is this just a normal thing?
Tl;dr - diet and exercise are working finally, but my face looks like Puberty 2: Electric Boogaloo.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HRYTOP
No comments:
Post a Comment