PSA: There’s an easy way to HIDE your progress photos on your phone! (Apple phones)

I just figured this out and I’m excited , I hoard a lot of before/during pictures for when I finish my journey, but I’ve always been worried about people seeing them by accident in my phone. Well I just figured out how you can make a private folder Select your photo or photos -> more option -> find the “hide” option EASY , it puts whatever you selected into a separate album that you find by just looking at your album page and scrolling all the way down to where you see the “other albums” section.

Hope you enjoy!!! 😋😋

submitted by /u/WaterIsTheBest
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IYDVky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...