I am 36 year old female who is trying to get back on track with losing weight. I started out at 389 lbs and am now at 357 lbs as of the scale this morning. However I had gotten down to 339 lbs and have gained weight back. I have been doing a ketogenic diet and I just got off track during the holidays and never really got back on track. I am working towards losing weight so that I can start a family. I am up for any help I can get right now and ready to start over so that I don't get back to the weight I was before.
I travel a lot for my job going house to house doing therapy. So I get a change to have small breaks. I have been incorporating walking into my routine which is a great part of my job. I can usually convince client's to walk with me since I believe excessive is a benefit to mental health. I also plan to join a gym with a pool next month. Often my knees and ankles hurt and this keeps me from exercising. I'm hoping the pool will take some of the pressure off my joints.
The draw backs of my job is that I eat on the go. I have found myself eating at more restaurants during the day and eating fast food. I try to make good choices but due to my weight gain I'm guessing those choices haven't been so great after all. I am committing myself to packing a lunch and practicing fasting a few days of the week. Also no more fast food. My goal is to be under 300 lbs next year. That is 59 lbs. If anyone has any ideas on good healthy lunches or good on the go lunches please help. I spend 99% of my work day in a car or other people's houses and I do not work near my home most days so things that would be good in a car would help. I'm going to invest in a cooler so I think that would help as well. Thanks for any help or any advice in advance.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/30Kn5eQ
No comments:
Post a Comment