Ohohoho, no more "Do you want any extra seat belts?"!

Hi! I never posted here, just a normal reader. Yesterday, I went from Kuala Lumpur to Penang, I have lost my weight about 22 KG now but I don't see any difference. So, like usual, I was thinking "Urgh, the stewardess gonna come to me and ask me whether I want the extra seat belts or not..."

But when I sat down, try to wear the seat belts, I DID IT WITHOUT NEED TO SLIMMED-DOWN MY STOMACH! Oh damn, I am so happy now! They don't even ask me, I enjoyed that 30 minutes of flight by smiling like a damn rapist (Oh please don't report me).

By the way, I went down from 147 KG -> 125 KG in about 2 months.

OHOHOHOHOHO!

submitted by /u/SyazAmirin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Kh1kxr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...