I (21F) was generally fairly skinny and fit in highschool (did a lot of marching band, show choir, dancing, musicals), but ever since I went to college I ate SO MUCH. Seriously, you couldn't stop me. With buffet style dining centers I'd get 3 or 4 plates of food and would just keep goin until I felt like I was about to burst. In my first year of college I gained 60 pounds (I'm 5'7", went from ~120 to ~180). I wasn't doing nearly as much exercise as I was in highschool and it all just kinda added up. Now, four years later, I've recently just been asking myself if I'm actually hungry or just bored when I eat. Like 99% of the time I'm really not even hungry, I'm just bored, and I have felt SO much better since figuring that out. I haven't weighed myself but I can feel my clothes becoming looser and I generally just feel like I have more energy and don't have nearly as many stomach aches. For those times that I feel heavy cravings but not exactly hungry, I've tried to just drink water instead. Weird how that works. I've also tried to stop worrying about getting in the "3 meals a day" as, again, I wasn't really hungry at all. Anyway, this is already pretty wordy, so I'll just cut it here. Thanks for reading!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YTjhG5
No comments:
Post a Comment