At my highest, I weighed 250 pounds. In 3 months I lost 17 pounds and have not lost anymore since. What the fuck is up??? General plan is to be on a caloric deficit of around 1500-1800 calories and exercising 4-6 times a week. I’ve stuck to this plan religiously despite not losing any more weight. I am 19/M/6”1. My TDEE is calculated to be around 3000 calories, on this basis, I’m over 1000 calories deficit yet have not loss anymore weight. But to note, on the bright side I’ve notice my clothes being more loosely fitting however the scale says otherwise. My goal is to lose 70 pounds however at this rate, this seems impossible.
Also ** some days I eat around 2000 calories but never eat excessively and I use MFP to check what I eat
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YWsLAF
No comments:
Post a Comment