Motivation has hit zero. Need to get my butt back in gear

Hello! Long time lurker first time poster. So a little background I am currently 27 years old and at 5'3 I am 197lbs. (female). Since February 2018 to February 2019 I went from 225lbs down to 186. I did this by weighting out all my food, working out everyday and logging everything in MFP.

After a few family members passes away I have lost all motivation. I dont weight my food out anymore. I still workout but have not worn my strap heart-rate monitor to make sure I am in the fat burning zone. -- My workouts consist of lifting in the morning using mega squats uplift program and on the "off days" I do a limited version of 5x5. I also try to get cardio in so every other day I ran 3miles in the evenings.

I need help getting out of my funk. I am wanting to look and feel amazing when i get married this November!

submitted by /u/MotherToAllDpgs963
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Jbc0hp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...