Motivation and patience

How do you deal with having the patience and motivation to continue toward your goal? Lately I have been obsessing over wanting to reach my goal, but I'm only half way there. I have the creeping feelings of "not good enough because I'm not there yet" and that drives me nuts because I know that a number on a scale or the way that I look is not a measure of me being "good enough." Yet, even though I know these things, I battle these thoughts. I'm eager to make it to my ultimate goal weight but am feeling impatient and losing motivation. Any insight helps.

I've lost almost 35 lbs and people are noticing. I like hearing people notice but at the same time it makes me impatient that I'm not yet where I want to be. Just for reference: 5'8 and 198 lbs. Goal is 165 lbs.

submitted by /u/steamjacketedkettle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2M6ydzc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...