I've noticed recently that a lot of the time, I'm not necessarily hungry in the sense of stomach rumbling hunger - this only really happens when I've fasted for 16+ hours, and even so, the biggest issue I have here is with mild headaches.
Often, the biggest cue for me to eat is light-headedness and a loss of concentration. Most of the time, my stomach doesn't grumble at all and if I was to rely on grumbling as a cue, I'd undereat every day and I'd only eat one meal a day. But I'll get lightheaded and my thinking goes all fuzzy. I find it difficult to concentrate. Drinking water doesn't really help.
This frequently happens around mid-afternoon, around 4-5pm, where I've often only had 800 or so calories up to that point in the day, but the dip in energy is pronounced. This doesn't happen to the same extent if by mid-afternoon, I've already had 1000-1500 calories. Generally, eating something small gives me relief and brings me back to normal, until dinner.
Just interested to see if others have experienced this and whether this is unusual.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LDcm2l
No comments:
Post a Comment