Maintenance Monday: Double Take

Hiya all! Today's a free talk day.

I'm back to logging again for a while because the weight's been trending upwards, and I'd rather gently course correct.

But, this weekend I was almost decked by a woman who didn't recognise me. I coached her son years ago, when he was about 3. I saw them this weekend and approached him, now 7 yrs old, patted his head and told him 'wow kid, you're getting so big'. He looked at me all suspicious, so then his mom looked at me all suspicious too. She pulled him away, looked again, and did a double take. Haha. It was a good reminder that even though there's some work to get back to goal weight (nothing dramatic, couple of pounds), I'm still miles and miles ahead from where I started.

So. That's me. How are you guys doing?

submitted by /u/tgsgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JQnd6s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...