Made another version of my favourite dress pattern - down 2 sizes since Christmas!

3rd vs 4th version!. It's the only time I've been happy to retrace a pattern...

It's the Hinterland dress by Sew Liberated.

I used to be super fit (seriously, check out my back!) when I was bike commuting 2 hours a day and doing 5 hours of olympic weightlifting a week, but got derailed for a couple of years due to a hip injury and serious illness.

In January I discovered a lovely little gym near my house and signed up. It only does small group training classes (maximum of 6 or 8 in each class). I started going to 4 or 5 classes a week, and tracking my calories again. I averaged ~1600 calories up until Easter, when I stepped up my exercise. I still try to get 80+g protein a day but I'm not tracking anything else because I need the food to recover and I'm happy to recomp. My weight hasn't budged for a month, but my core and legs are pretty solid and I'm getting bicep and side ab definition again.

Progress:

(Edit: I'm 5'6")

198 to 158lbs

31.5 to 27.5" waist

45.2 to 42" hips

Current weekly routine:

3 weight classes

3 runs with my husband (C25K)

1 bootcamp class

1 or 2 "functional fitness" classes (focuses on movement patterns, stretching, core work)

Couple of long walks

Some current PRs:

C&J: double at 35kg

Deadlift: double at 82.5kg

submitted by /u/Fitnessaccount93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EgUO5U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...