Hi I made another reddit account just to post on this subreddit and others like it. I'm Alex and I'm 27, and it's been tough but I have lost 30 pounds, and some money haha, just from not eating out at fast food places and also restricting caloric intake, and the biggest motivation is the fact that I want to give my family everything, and I need to go to school but since that's hard, I'll just lose weight first. I am 229.0 (y'all should try it. Just cut out soda and go from there haha)
Anyway, I have been going out with a beautiful young lady named maeby. We have been honeymooning since the first date. It really has been my greatest and most favorite relationship. I could not have better imagined a more imperfect/perfect girlfriend. Anyway pt. 2, I am so motivated by our future of a lot of great goals: bigger house, good credit score each, a car we want in the year we want, and maybe get married in the smallest small wedding ever. I know I need to go to school to get a better job. But school costs money and I don't have any. Haha So, because of the lifestyle I want to give my family in 20 years, I need go back to school right now. But that's super expensive, and losing weight is cheap and good for me, mentally and emotionally.
Sorry I ranted a bit but I don't have any real life friends to talk to, and I don't want to talk to my girlfriend too too much about my goals. I want to show her the results, not just talk about them. I have been so bad about it for years now.
The point is, I love her and she makes me want to be big and tall and handsome for her.
So I lost 30+ pounds since April 4th.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JCOkCL
No comments:
Post a Comment