Just need a boost

Hey this is kinda weird for me to post but I really need a push right now. I am currently 13 pounds down, but im at my lowest point motivation wise, this is the furthest ive come in about 3 years. I even had an awesome moment the other day, i sprinted about 100 feet to my car and i was barely winded.

I am not sure why it's getting hard but it just is. So give me an internet slap on the cheek please. I don't ever want to go back to being unhealthy again, I want to run and jump and feel happy, I want to look good for my wife and enjoy so many parts of life that I would miss otherwise. I am only 23 and I don't want to be doing this again when im 30 or 40 and so on.

submitted by /u/StarFoxTheSquid
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2X8oh9v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...