I don’t know if this is making more agoraphobic or not but I’ve recently started to hate going to the gym. I love to work out and listen to music in peace, but the PEOPLE. I live in a medium sized town of retirees and families and I’m single, so going out can be a chore for me. Always noisy or someone is being rude to me or others.
I’ve tried going at slow times but I could be the only person on a line of 20 treadmills and someone will get on right next to me. Yes it’s petty, yes it’s a small thing but I get easily irritated. So instead of going to the gym, I searched on YouTube for some videos. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of them and the willingness of trainers to promote their exercises for free.
I’ll return to the gym but for now I’m really liking this. DAE get really annoyed by people at the gym ( or in general )?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XbIOKw
No comments:
Post a Comment