Is it okay to go Keto for like a month and then eat carbs again.

My diet until was IF, CICO and more like low fat, the last 2 days its like 20g carbs only, but i like carbs, i like fried things, i like fries and i like burgers and a good anount of vegetables, i know i won't do keto forever and could do it a month before im on vacation. Now i dont know if im even on Keto or if my protein is still bigger than my fat. Yesterday i drank bone broth, ate a small bit of cauliflower, sausages with sweet mustard, salmon with herb butter, two omega 3 capsules and a 10g collagen protein drink, this seems like a good amount of protein too and not 3:1 fat to protein, so idk, lets say i eat like this for a month and then add carbs back will i regain it all back? Will i gain back even more, or should i stick to CICO?

submitted by /u/nayyay
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JGUdi9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...