Every week I have a 'light' binge where I basically eat at maintainance calories. I noticed it helps keep me on track for the rest of the week. It does make me feel stressed and guilty but not as much as a 'classic' binge where you consume over 3k calories(which is what I used to do and have tried my best to control). I've been doing CICO for nearly 2 months and have dropped around 5 lbs, which I think is really good because I started off with a healthy BMI anyway. My Tdee is very low so I can't cut too much without going less than 1200 calories and overworking myself. All in all I'm happy with the progress I've made.
However, I'm not sure if it's healthy or sustainable for me to be doing my weekly binge? I've been reading many threads from this subreddit and a lot of people have built healthier mindsets to food and have learned to eat intuitively and obsess less over food. I feel like I need to get to that point as well but it's so difficult for me because I have an incredible strong urge to indulge myself at least once a week and I don't think that fits with the healthy mindset everyone else has?? Any advice on this would be appreciated!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2H6AGFf
No comments:
Post a Comment