Hit my goal at the end of January. Down a further 3lbs since then.

Original post here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/9b1b01/10_weeks_in_promising_start/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Lost roughly 80lbs in the space of 9 months and honestly couldn’t be happier. Currently sitting at around 180lbs which is as low as I’ve been since I was 15 (20 years ago)

I always thought that losing the weight would be the challenge but 1 things that since getting to my goal have stuck out as being difficult that I never even considered is the mental side.

By that I mean not thinking of myself as fart. It took a while to be able to go into a shop and lift a medium shirt to try on. I would always pick up the XL then the L despite knowing that they were too big. Perhaps it was the fear of trying the medium and it not fitting. Who knows? It’s taken me the best part of 2/3 months to get my head around the fact I’m not fat anymore.

submitted by /u/roddywomble
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LByJFe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...