Gained it back and depressed tldr at the bottom

Yes. I’m one of those people. I worked hard to lose weight, but I gained it all back. I don’t blame anyone but myself. I became lax, I thought my metabolism became normal again and I stopped working out. Plus, I got a girlfriend who loved to eat and feed me her delicious cooking.

I want to lose weight again.

But let me be honest. Abit of a rant so you can TL;DR at the bottom.

Honestly, I just want to lose weight so I can get a girlfriend again. Shallow I know.

And I know there are a lot of dudes who are fat and have girlfriends, but the reality of the situation is that I’m awfully boring. I don’t have much of a personality.

I can’t keep conversations flowing, I always just ask questions and nothing flows really. My ideal relationship would me having someone talkative and me listening.

Being thin or in shape would just give me the chance I need to meet someone. I have no real personality to save anything.

I know what my problem areas are, but I’m having a hard time with self control.

I live in Japan (and I’m not white, so women don’t flock to me, I have to put in effort)

And my neighbor is a convenience store ( which are 1000x better than American ones. I swear)

So I do a lot of late night snacking. And I eat when I’m bored. And being a lazy pos with no social life, I’m bored a lot.

Honestly, I have low self esteem, and low self worth. I honestly have thoughts like “ no one will ever love you, so just keep eating” or “ why bother losing weight? Your not worth it keep eating.”

TL;DR I’m fat, I lost weight and gained it back, I want to be worth something as a person, so I need help with my self control because i have such low self esteem I punish myself every day with food.

submitted by /u/johnnycleanpickles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Eild35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...