I am not diabetic but my mom and sister are, I forget which type. But they are both healthy/nit overweight and have to take insulin a few times a day. Since I was young I would randomly have episodes of low blood sugar so I've learned to eat something every few hours to make sure this doesnt happen. As I'm typing this I realize I probably should have seen a doctor about this by now lol.
Anyway the issue is that now I'm restricting calories and sometimes only an hour after a snack my sugar will drop. I cant ignore it and have to eat something or take glucose tabs if I have them on me.
My question is this; is there something I can do or eat to maintain my blood sugar for longer? Higher/lower carb food/snacks?
I'm looking to get down to 200 for now, I'll decide when I get to that weight how much lower I want to go. It sounds high but I am very tall! I eat about 1650 calories per day and workout 4 days a week, mainly cardio.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2M6Wd5s
No comments:
Post a Comment