Ever since I started calorie tracking, I find myself not wanting to eat out at restaurants that don’t have nutritional information.

It’s easier getting groceries and making dinner at home given that I have all of the calorie counts and nutrition facts.

I will say that places like McDonald’s are an exception since they’ve made that information easily accessible. However, sit-in restaurants and other places that don’t tell you don’t appeal to me anymore. Guessing is too difficult and risky. Usually I’d find something similar in MyFitnessPal’s database and hope for the best but some places may be way worse and I could be off by hundreds of calories.

For social reasons like family outings or whatever, this kind of sucks, but I’m trying to avoid these places so whatever. Saves money if nothing else.

Just an observation from the past few months! Wondering what you folks think.

I don’t think I have enough words so I’ll also share that I’m 20F, 5’4-ish/164 cm, started at around 175-180 lbs/79-82 kg, currently 144 lbs/65 kg, aiming for 125-130 lbs/56-59 kg. So yeah!

submitted by /u/flighght
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LTXbln

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...