Down 80 lbs after a year, and now I realize I don't know how to eat like a normal human.

I never had a good role model on how to eat growing up, stouffers lasagna and ranch dressing was a typical dinner for me. I overate and emotional ate constantly, now for the last year I have been on a constant calorie deficite.

After 80 pounds I'm finally at a point in my weightloss where I wanna up my calories to maintenance, however I have no idea how to do that in a healthy way? I don't know where or how to get a maintenance meal plan. Or what is genuinely ok to eat or what isnt. I don't want to go vegan, or fall into any fad diet pitfalls. I just want to eat like a normal, healthy, human person.

submitted by /u/CherrilenneDarling
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JKhZtG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...