[Day 1][24hr Pledge] Let's get this shit started. First start and question about avoiding temptation.

Over the next 24 hours I will eat well, meditate, and do a level 2 version of the One Punch Man challenge.

I've spent the last 2 years somehow simultaneously depressed by my weight and in denial that I was actually getting heavy. I've joked and laughed my way around it when my friends and family comment to show I don't care, but I honestly can't stand being in my own skin every day. I'm sick of all that and its time to make a change. I'm doing calorie counting in line with r/loseit recommendations.

This isn't my first start, I always let the feeling of inevitability get me down, but I'm so sick of living like this. I'm motivated for my marriage, my future kids, and my health, but I'm worried about those moments where I have to choose between a cookie and a carrot. Are there any phrases or mantras you use to keep focused and avoid temptation?

submitted by /u/gabbleduckPR
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2I3NmMD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...