Best News Ever!!!

As some of you may know I am a 17 year old female whose mother is a ... how do I put this?..... an obesity activist, healthy at any size, nobody wants a bone type person. She only goes to the gym to “tone” but eating habits are nonexistent. She is finally letting me go to the gym at planet fitness since for teens it’s free( in my area that I know of) and so far I have been trying to sort out my eating habits..... but finally!!! I can see the start of this journey coming together!!!! I will soon lose this fat and be healthy!!!! I’m literally crying right now——— I have always asked her to let me go to the gym, I even offered up my phone plan for it! But all to avail until today! Hello flat stomach, I’m coming for you! P.s i am 299-305 pounds, 59-60 inches for my stomach, and 5ft6 and a half. Disgusting I know.

submitted by /u/realizedalot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JHFSBg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...