32/F, 122lbs, 5’1
I have lost 25lbs over the past year by consistently working out at Orangetheory, doing keto for the first few months and then CICO.
At this point, I am not that concerned about my weight, I just want to be more toned. I still have excess fat around my arms, belly and thighs. What would you recommend diet wise to achieve this?
I was given the advice to increase my protein intake, have plenty of greens and add complex carbs to my diet for energy during my workout so here is my current meal plan. I have been doing this for 2 weeks and not seeing results yet.
Breakfast: Sweet Potato, Avocado , Spinach Egg Cups: Calories: 177, Carbs: 10g, Protein: 11g, Fat: 10g
Lunch: ½ cup of cooked gluten free pasta or brown rice with a vegetable and 4oz of chicken: Calories, 400-450, Carbs: 50g, Fiber: 4g, Fat: 15g, Protein: 30g
Snack: 20 Almonds
Post-Workout Shake: Pea Protein Powder, Almond Milk, Turmeric and Cinnamon: Calories: 200, Carbs: 10g, Fat: 2g, Fiber: 8g, Protein: 28g
Dinner: Chicken and a vegetable: Calories: 250, Carbs: 9g, Fiber: 2.5g, Fat: 12g, Protein: 22g
3 Coffee with Dairy Free Creamer: Calories: 100
Totals: Calories: 1100-1100, Fat: 50-60g, Carbs: 80-90g, Fiber: 15-20g, Protein: 90-110g
tl;dr: Does my meal plan look okay or am I missing something?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W1xjb5
No comments:
Post a Comment