Appetite Suppression From Enjoying Things?

Do you guys and gals ever forget to eat or have no appetite when you're in the middle of doing something you really enjoy?

It seems that most of my appetite and cravings come when I'm at work (which I rarely enjoy) or when I'm lounging around at home. When I get outside and do stuff or work on something in the garage or am otherwise occupied with things that are fun or enjoyable, I seem to have a more normal appetite, and, even if I'm hungry, it's more of a nuisance to be dealt with than a monster to feed.

The problem is that I find it hard to fill my time consistently with things I like doing enough that they distract my brain and stomach.

submitted by /u/KavikWolfDog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IbTzG6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...