Hey losers & happy Friday! My body is ready for the weekend!
Weight by end of month 245-240: 247.8 this morning, 250.1 trend weight.
Stay in calorie goal: Not sure what’s up for dinner since it’s date night but I’ll keep it in check. 13/16
Exercise 5 days a week: Working out with my SO tonight. I might make him do drop squats mwa hahahaha. 11/17.
Self-care journaling once a week & love journals: Did some of this last night because I remembered a thing & needed to get it out. 3/4 weeks.
Self-care treat once a week: Need to do more face masks, I’ve got lots! 3/4 weeks.
Practice drawing with pencils/art supplies: Is there a way to add eyebrows to squirrels without making them look sinister? I’ma gonna find out. Because so far, no, no it is not haha. 13/17 days.
How are you all doing? Any exciting weekend plans?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Hpgu1t
No comments:
Post a Comment