What is an average calories lost per workout/hour?

Hey everyone, lately ive been working out longer and harder and its been paying off but I realized that my numbers may be a little off

When I workout my average calories burned per hour is anywhere from 60–900 depending on what I do. Im wondering if this can be accurate? I usually do a mile on the treadmill then top off the rest with weight training and use my apple watch to record my heart rate/calories burned. My heart rate is constantly at 100-130 and often at 160+ when running/lifting heavier. My friends have been showing me their calorie burned and its an average for 500 an hour IF they give it everything they have for the majority of the workout. But even when im “not giving it my all” i still burn 300-400 calories per hour. Is this normal? Im currently at 265 pounds and 5’10.

If this isnt an accurate way to record calories burned can somebody point me in the right direction? Thank you!

submitted by /u/yamomstoesi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UDPvmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...