I have been on this body transformation project for almost two years now. I started on my birthday in 2017. I have lost more than 130 pounds this time. I have had really BIG boobs most of my life and throughout my transformation everything on my body got smaller...except for my boobs. Then this morning I noticed my boobs are starting to shrink at last!!!!!!
I measured myself and my band size is a 36!!!! Down from a 48DDD !!!! i went on the victoria's secret website and found that I can actually wear their products. I can walk into the store with pride knowing that some snarky clerk won't be able to tell me with an evil grin, "I don't think we have anything in your size."
I just wish had the temerity to go into Victoria's Secret.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IUTQPK
No comments:
Post a Comment